- Games will have 15 minute running time periods and a 3 minute warm-up in the round robin games. There will be 5 minutes of stopped time in the 3rd period of the all games.
- No checking allowed. Checking will result in a minor or major penalty.
- Half shields and Full face shields are not required, but strongly recommended.
- Two line passes ARE allowed.
- No fighting allowed. Fighting may result in ejection from the game and tournament.
- Each team may have a 30 second time out per game.
- Slap shots are allowed.
- Players may play for one team only. (Unless approved by tournament directors.)
- Teams may replace a goaltender in the event of injury or sickness.
- Ties are allowed in all games except the Semi Final and Championship games.
- 2 points to the winning team at the end of each period
- 1 point awarded to both teams if the score is tied at the end of the period
- 0 points awarded to the team with the least points at the end of the period
- 2 points are awarded to the team that wins the game
- If the game ends in a tie, each team is given 1 point
Tie breaking after the Round Robin
a) number of wins
b) head to head
c) Most goals for
d) Least goals against
e) Least penalty minutes
Tie breaking in the semi/final or championship game
- The game will consist of a 5 minute, sudden-death overtime period. If still tied, a shoot-out of 5 players will take place. If the game is still tied, the shoot-out will continue with 5 different players, in a sudden death format, until a winner is determined and the tie is broken.
Abuse of officials
- A minor penalty shall be assessed to any player or coach who disputes or challenges the refs ruling during the game or who displays unsportsmanlike conduct. If the person persists, the official will assess a game misconduct.
- Four teams will play 3 round robin games and get points per period. Points will determine ranking 1-4. All teams will be in the semi-finals. 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3. The winners of the semi-finals will play in the championship games on Monday morning.