Drop in Format
– Players will be placed depending on skill level indicated on your registration
– Teams will be comprised of 13 players and 1 goalie
– There will be a maximum of 8 teams. 4 Upper and 4 Recreational.
Tentative Game Schedule
– PLAYERS need to get to rink prior to game to fill out waivers, etc
– All teams play on FRIDAY AFTERNOON
– Semi Finals on Sunday morning
– FINALS are on Sunday afternoon
Registration Fee & Payment Information
– The registration fee is $150 per person
– Pay with a debit or credit card, Paypal, Square or Paypal’s Bill Me Later
– Entry cut off date is December 31, 2017 or until all team slots are filled
– Goalies must contact us before registering
– Entries are based on first come first served, a waiting list will be started once filled
– Entry fee includes Tournament wristband to receive all hotel, restaurant, show, drink specials and club VIP entries.
Guests can watch games for free, but must buy a VIP wristband for $10 to attend social events.