- Games will have 15-minute running time periods and a 3-minute warm-up in the round robin games. There will be five minutes of stopped time in the 3rd period of all games.
- No checking allowed. Checking will result in a minor or major penalty.
- No derogatory or homophobic comments. This will result in a minor or major penalty; or possible game or tournament ejection.
- Half shields and full face shields are not required, but strongly recommended.
- TWO line passes ARE allowed.
- No fighting allowed. Fighting may result in ejection from the game and tournament.
- Each team may have a 30-second time out per game.
- Slap shots are allowed.
- Players may play for one team only. (Unless approved by tournament directors.)
- Teams may replace a goaltender in the event of injury or sickness.
- Ties are allowed in all games except the Semifinals and Championship game.
– 2 points to the winning team at the end of each period.
– 1 point awarded to both teams if the score is tied at the end of the period.
– 0 points awarded to the team with the least points at the end of the period.
– 2 points are awarded to the team that wins the game. If the game ends in a tie, each team is given 1 point.
Tie-breaking after the Round Robin
a) Number of wins
c) Most goals for
d) Least goals against
e) Least penalty minutes
Tie-breaking in the Semi Finals/Championship Game
The game will consist of a five minute, sudden-death overtime period. If the game is still tied, a shoot-out of five players will take place. If the game is still tied, the shoot-out will continue with five different players in a sudden death format, until a winner is determined and the tie is broken.
Abuse of Officials
A minor penalty shall be assessed to any player or coach who disputes or challenges the referees ruling during the game or who displays unsportsmanlike conduct. If the person persists, the official will assess a game misconduct.
All teams will advance to the semi-finals. The match-ups will be 1 vs. 4 seeds and 2 vs. 3 seeds. The winners of the semi-finals will compete in the Championship Games on Sunday. There will be two divisions.